Family is very important to me. I have been happily married for 15 years, have five wonderful adult sons and eleven amazing grandchildren.
I spent 30+ years in the business community and have applied this skill in how I manage the Borough. In challenging financial times, the Borough needs a strong business leader.
I am a conservative. Period. We are up against tough times in this Borough and you need a conservative like me to lead us through these times.
Sign up to receive updates from the candidate on the trail!
Prior to becoming your Kenai Peninsula Borough Mayor, I Retired from ENSTAR on June 30, 2016, after thirty-nine years of dedicated service. Volunteered for many Kenai Peninsula service and non-profit organizations:
• Rotary, Vice President and President
• City of Kenai, Planning Commissioner
• United Way Campaign Chairman and Board Member
• City of Kenai, Chamber
• Oilers Baseball, Treasurer
• Kenai Peninsula Borough Assembly Member, and Vice President
• Soldotna Chamber, Volunteer of the Year Award
* Industry Appreciation BBQ Volunteer
* Kenai River Classic BBQ Volunteer
* Head Start Annual Fundraiser Volunteer